Thursday, April 9, 2015

Get in the back seat, baby


Ugh. How are you? It's been a hella hard winter, hasn't it? I was doing okay until about mid-February and I had just had ENOUGH of it. Then I got sick, and after three weeks, I still haven't kicked this cough. (I am sitting here writing this with my feet covered in vicks vapo rub under thick socks.) 


Anyway, I've heard from a lot of people that they struggled getting through this winter, and have suffered mightily through this beastly flu/cold, and so far, this spring has not delivered on what Spring is supposed to bring. So, for everyone who needs something to brighten their world while we wait for sunshine and flowers and green grass and warmth, I give you my friend Jason's recording of Get Outta My Dreams (Get Into My Car). When he was ten, his uncle brought Jason with him and his family to Busch Gardens. He bought five boxes of salt water taffy, and made this tape. Trust me- it'll cure what ails ya.



1 comment: