Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In which my pig goes to camp

1. Post about something that made you happy today, even if it’s just a small thing.
2. Do this every day for eight days without fail.
3. Tag eight of your friends to do the same
 (Not tagging. I'd love to read yours, though.)



Being here would make me SUPER happy.
I had another topic I was going to blog about but I'm in a crappy mood and realized I could certainly stand to think about things that make me happy instead. But what?


AC? Certainly today.
My dogs? Yes, always. (Except when they're licking their junk, which they've both done an extraordinary amount of since I got home from work.)
Not being at work? DEFINITELY. (Rough couple of days.)
Finishing a very interesting book of short stories? Indeed. (Suddenly, A Knock at the Door by Etgar Keret)


But the one thing that has made me genuinely happy today is my friend Grace M. 
Grace and her mom are running Camp Worm this week, a sleep away camp for stuffed animals. I have a camper registered, Piggleton von Pigglewurst, otherwise known as Bruce. I have been receiving pictures and updates on what Bruce is doing and how he is behaving (or misbehaving) via Facebook. It's cutest, most imaginative thing I've ever seen and it both makes me happy and jealous, because I want to go to Camp Worm.

Grace and campers

Grace and Senior Counselor, Kristy

That's Bruce on the right.







No comments:

Post a Comment