1. I like scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch.
2. My eyes have gotten greener as I've gotten older.
3. The sound of people eating for me is as nerve-jangling as nails on a chalkboard to other people.
4. I bruise like a goddamned peach.
5. My right leg is 1 1/2 inches longer than the left.
6. I hate pork.
7. I drink too much coffee.
8. Hugh Laurie frequently appears in my dreams, but only as Dr. House and not in a sexy way in the least.
9. I am tired of hearing about zombies.
10. I got a bad grade in kindergarten for using scissors oddly. I could cut things just damn fine, but Mrs. Hopkins didn't like free-thinkers and since I held my scissors differently, I needed to be punished.
And so, I nominate:
- The fabulous Aimee at Raimen Pride. May the light never shine on "As the Nose Runs" while we're still alive & can deny authorship.
- Marcy at Playtime at Hazmat. In honor of her ongoing war against Parents magazine & those who insist on erroneously sending it to her.
- My dear friend Silsbee, if only for her casual use of the phrase "the bees' knees."
If you choose to accept this award, rules are as follows:
• Thank the person who gave you this award, and link back to them in your post.
• Tell us 10 things about yourself.
• Nominate your bloggers.
• Contact these bloggers, and let them know they received this award.