Monday, April 18, 2011

Meow-y Monday

Okay, I have this weird thing about cats singing.
Or people singing like cats.

It all started with the Jingle Cats. My mom bought it as a joke one Christmas, but it absolutely cracked me the hell up. No kidding. I was laughing till I cried. Particularly their What Child Is This/ Hava Nagila medley. Check out this stellar video put together by who-knows-what savant:

IT DOES NOT GET ANY MORE EFFIN' BIZARRE!!!!

So when I recently ran across this tweet from one of my favorite people on Twitter, MarylandMudflap, I had to check it out and then share it with alls y'all.


 Scotty L. 
The catholic church is upset about Lady Gaga's "Judas" but THIS song is totally God approved and appropriate.
(Consider yourselves warned- you CANNOT wash this out of your ears once you've heard it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment