Friday, December 17, 2010

Is it really only Day Five???

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.


1. Climbed that tree that I fell out of and cut my leg open. (See Day Two, Number Seven)
2. Cut bangs /  cut my hair short last spring
3. Stood up too fast while I was under the stairs at the SPCA trying to coax a loose black cat out from the hiding space back there. I smacked the bridge of my nose into the underside of the stairs when I stood up too fast, knocked me backward on my azz, got a minor concussion, split the skin on my nose (and put a wee dent in the bone there too) and had two lovely black eyes for about a week.
4. Goofed around & done the minimum to get by in high school. There was no motivation or even need to do more, but I wonder where I might've gone if I'd been really aggressive and pushed for more opportunities.
5. Rode that skateboard while holding onto a jumprope tied to the back of my cousin's bike while he was riding it. Wiped out in a pile of gravel and still have the scars to prove it.
6. Tried to vault over that sawhorse in the bar parking lot in Myrtle Beach on vacation in college. I only broke a toe, but it was embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment