Sunday, October 3, 2010

ABCs of me

Totally ripping off Reverend Awesome on this one:

A - Age: 37
B - Bed size: Queen, but it sure feels a lot smaller with two adults and two 25-30 lbs. dogs
C - Chore you hate: Most, but washing big pots & pans makes me hulk-angry
D - Don’t eat: pork chops. Spicy asian food. Calamari. Chicken wings. (But I like boneless ones, which are basically nuggets with wing sauce, let's face it.)
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee and sitting.
F - Favorite board game: I always like Trivial Pursuit, but not the fancy specialty ones that are all we have (gifts). I enjoy Cranium, as long as I don't have to do charades or hum or any of the performance ones.
G - Gold or Silver: Is copper a choice?
H - Height: 5’ 2
I - Instruments you play: Clarinet. Saxophone. Poorly.
J - Job title: Director of Development & Community Relations (how high-falutin')
K - Kid(s): None here, but I do have a 20 year old godson who is very cool.
L - Love or lust: Lusty love.
M - Mom’s name: Nan. Really Andrea, but her childhood nickname was Nan for some reason & it stuck.
N - Nicknames: Her. Hamchuck. (See the name of this blog.)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope.
P - Pants or pantyhose: I'm not crazy about either, but definitely pants over pantyhose. Those are an evil invention designed to make women crazy. And drag queens.
Q - Favorite Movie Quote: "Gee Ricky, I'm sorry your mom blew up." Better Off Dead
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Sibling(s): 1 brother, Kevin. 1 sister, Katie.
T - Time you wake up: 7:15am
U - Underwear: Yes, I don't understand this question. What about underwear? UnderWHERE?
V - Vegetable favorite: Spinach.
W - Ways you run late: Daydreaming. Thinking "I can squeeze about 10 more minutes of sleep if I don't wash my hair today."
X - X-rays you’ve had: Just teeth. The whole-head xray is kinda cool.
Y - Yummy food you make: Pumpkin crunch dessert. Or white chocolate/strawberry shortbread cookies. (Which you would know if I'd responded to the desserts challenge on the BABB.)
Z - Zoo favorite: Otters. I need one. Right now.

2 comments:

  1. Under there!

    I hate chicken wings too. They are just too creepy for me. I'm with you though, nuggets are not creepy at all. I like nuggets.

    Oh yes. That whole head x-ray is crazy. Just sitting there and it spins around your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, you and Beckster, and me, the bed gets so crowded with all the dogs and cats in it!!!!

    ReplyDelete